Today I’m gong to compare two 3ds flashcarts in this post. They are 3ky3ds and MT-card. By the way, both the two flashcards you can buy from rev3ds.com. And from yesterday, the new 3ds card sky3ds is released to the public officially.
As the official site said, the sky3ds flashcart has hacked newest 3DS V9.X become to be the world 1st supports Playing Any 3DS games roms on Any Versions of 3DS/3DSXL/2DS/NEW 3DS V9.2.0-20 (E/J/U)… Meanwhile, it also should support the Nintendo 2DS and the New 3DS to date for 3ds games roms playing.
In short, the SKY3DS enables you to playing ANY 3DS games roms on Any Versions of 3DS/3DSXL /2DS/ NEW 3DS V9.2.0-20 directly.
MT-Card is a new 3ds flash kit to support play 3ds games on 3ds console. Just like Gateway 3ds, 3dslink and r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition, the MT-Card can also support play 3ds games on N3DS V4.5 or V4.1 . Tthis card has some extra features, including multi 3ds roms supported , which means you can play a lot of 3ds games at one time. users can select game in menu or by pressing key. Now with the latest update, MT-card has some more new features such as Save lEditor, NAND-emulate and Card-dump.
- Both the two cards work on 3ds consoles to play 3ds games.
- Saving works on sky3ds and mt-card too.
- Multi-rom supports on these two cards.
- Sky3ds runs 3ds roms on v9.2.0 and any other firmwares on 3ds, MT-card works on 3ds version from 4.1 to 4.5.
- Sky3ds support 3ds games on new 3ds, MT-card can’t support for now.
- Each sky3ds supports up to 10 games, MT-card can run more games with a micro sd card.
- Sky3ds plays 3ds games in need of one card, MT-card use two flash kits to boot 3ds mode.