Which R4/R4i card will play free Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon on Nintendo 3ds or Nintendo new 2ds? Is it the old and famous 3ds r4i gold wood card or the popular and active 3ds r4i sdhc rts cart? Here, let me give you an answer and the correct way to downlaod and play Pokemon Ultra Sun&Moon 3ds games.
What are Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra games?
Nintendo revealed the latest entries to the Pokémon game family in the Nintendo Direct: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, new versions of Pokémon Sun and Moon that are coming to the Nintendo 3DS on November 17th. Few details were revealed about the remakes, but Ultra Sun and Moon will feature a new storyline and presumably additional features — and pokémon — as well. The games will launch almost exactly a year after the originals. There was brief period of time where there was a listing for the titles on the Nintendo Switch but that was quickly removed and announced as a mistake. The game is heavily based on Pokémon Sun and Moon, last year’s pair of Pokémon role-playing games for Nintendo 3DS. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will further expand on the world and story of those entries, returning players to the Alola region.
Pokémon fans will have a lot to enjoy this coming fall; not only is Pokkén Tournament DX arriving as the first Pokémon Switch title, but Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, follow-ups to Sun and Moon, are arriving on the 3DS family of systems on November 17. Finally, players will also be able to dive back into Pokémon Gold and Silver on virtual console on the 3DS family of systems, starting on September 22.
Which R4/R4I card plays Pokemon Ultra Sun&Moon on 3ds or new 2ds console?
Pokemon Ultra Sun or Pokemon Ultra Moon for Nintendo 3ds is 3ds game not ds game. However, the r4/r4i card is playing or supporting nintendo ds game. So the answer is No r4 or r4 3ds card is compatible with Pokemon Ultra Sun&Moon. Please keep in mind that all the time, for playing nintendo 3ds games, never buy the r4 or r4i flash cart. They can not work for any 3ds game or rom. If do not kow which cards are belonging to R4 or r4i 3ds card, just check here.
- R4i 3ds gold rts
- R4i 3ds rts sdhc
- R4isdhc 3ds 2017/2018
- R4i 3ds gold eu
- Ace3ds plus
They are the ds game flashcards and at the same time with R4 title mostly, if you can not make a judge on whether or not this flash cart suppor ds or 3ds games, ask us here email@example.com. We will give you answer asps! So you won't waste time and money for buying a not proper flash cart to your need.
How to play free Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra games with a cheap 3ds card?
Yes, the 3ds card or 3ds flashcart is the one supports you play Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon and other free 3ds games. For the time being, the sky3ds+ is the best one to buy. Casue it has 3 biggest advantages any other 3ds card can compare.
- Work on any 3ds firmware version, from v1.0 to v11.x to future update.
- Support 3ds games with plug&play, super easy to seup and use for even kids and the elderly.
- Play nearly all 3ds cart games with updatable firmware.
How to use sky3ds+ to play free Pokemon Ultra Sun&Moon on nintendo 3ds and new 2ds console?
A: Format Microsd card for sky3ds+(2 means you can choose)
- Format your microSD card to FAT32 without using tool,simply insert the card to your PC. Go to ‘My Computer’ and right click on your microSD card and select ‘Format’. Select the file system as FAT32 and the allocation size as 64kb.
- Format your microSD card with this tool SD Formatter 4.0. Begin by putting your SD card into an SD card reader. If you’re in a pinch, you can use the Micro USB connector on the cartridge itself and the supplied Micro USB cable, however due to low transfer rates doing so is not recommended. Once your SD is detected, start SD Formatter 4.0, click on Options, set Format Type to Full (OverWrite), enable Format Size Adjustment, apply the new settings and click Format.
B: Install the latest firmware to Sky3ds+ card
Insert one empty microSD card(FAT32) in your sky3DS+ card, and put in your 3DS console, a new settings.txt file will be created automatically in microSD card, open it, you can find the firmware version in the line: “FIRMWARE_VERSION=xxx”. If it is not the latest version in skyplus.net, you should update. If it is already the newest sky3ds+ firmware, no need to do more. Then, how to udpate sky3ds+ firmware?
- Download the Sky3ds+ latest firmware from sky3dsplus.net, unzip the file to get the firmware.bin, then drag it to the root directory of your microSD card.
- Insert your microSD card into sky3DS+, connect your PC and sky3DS+ with a USB cable(come with, which can also work as a USB Adapter once connection built).
- The LED red light will turn on for 10 seconds, then turn to the green light and keep flashing for 10 seconds, once the light turn off it means the sky3DS+ has been updated successfully. Alert: Never unplug the USB cable while the green light keep flashing, it might damage your sky3DS+ card!
- Delete the firmware.bin file in your microSD card.
C: Download 3ds games to microsd card.
Go to 3ds game download site online to find out the rom for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon. Then download the game from PC to the micro sd prepare for sky3ds+. Remember the 3ds roms must be the complete, clean and the one comes from your console region.
D: Enjoy free 3ds games with Sky3ds+.
Put microsd card to the sky3ds+, power on your console, insert the sky3ds plus into 3DS/NEW 3DS/2DS slot, you will see the games icons of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon. Now everything is ready, you can begin to play free Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.